30 May – 3 June 2010, Heraklion, Greece
AI Mashup Challenge website:
ESWC2010 will include an AI Mashup Challenge.
It is a great opportunity to demonstrate intelligent mashups combining
existing web ressources into a new and useful service.
ESWC2010 participants will vote the mashups; the winning groups will receive industry-sponsored awards.
– Mashup developers send a mail to the organizers, containing their Google ID, the URL of their mashup, its name and a short description.
– The organizers provide them with a subpage of the mashup challenge site.
– There, the developers can describe their mashup and link to its URL. Till
review they can go on improving their work.
– Deadline is April, 1, 2010. At that day the reviewers will start assessing
the submitted mashups.
– Acceptance will be communicated by May 1st 2010.
– The admitted submissions are presented in a 15 minutes demo in the
conference mashup session.
– The session is followed by the vote.
– During a conference ceremony, the awards will be passed to the winners.
For more see the challenge site http://sites.google.com/a/fh-
Please note: Participants must register for the conference in order to present
their work and run for a prize.
Contact of the mashup organizers: