Share Your Expertise, Best Practices & Model Programs!
The 7th National Medical Banking Institute is an exciting cross-industry educational forum for the banking and healthcare communities. At the Institute, we explore how banks are improving healthcare by reducing costs and increasing access and the quality of healthcare.
The International Journal of Medical Banking is intended to educate commerce, government and academia about medical banking principles and technologies. The editorial staff is seeking white papers in the following areas:
- Information privacy, confidentiality and security that focuses on cross-industry issues in banking and healthcare
- Treasury and cash management programs targeting healthcare
- Card-based platforms and technologies that link healthcare and banking platforms
- Independent Health Record Banks
- Consumer-driven healthcare technology tools that integrate with banking platforms
- Point of service technologies that enable payment “at the counter”
- Open source healthcare programs linking banking and healthcare systems
- Community coalition building, community programs & awareness
The white papers should be double-spaced pages and include an abstract, list of milestones and/or deliverables if applicable and the significance of the work. Submission must be in electronic format (MS Word) and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. White papers that describe a commercial product or service will not be accepted. The editorial staff is seeking white papers that address relevant industry issues.
White papers will be evaluated for inclusion in the 2009 Institute Agenda.
Based on your white paper, the Institute Committee may ask you to submit a Speaker Proposal for a presentation at the 2009 Institute. Presentations will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Well-defined and realistic session objectives
- Content that is current, relevant and practical
- Completeness, accuracy and appearance of the presentation
Please submit your white paper to: email@example.com
Submittal Deadline: October 15, 2008
You will be notified of the disposition of your white paper. For questions please contact our offices at
(615) 794-2009 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!