Under the patronage of Dr. Ahmed Nazeif, Prime Minister of Egypt, you are invited to submit a paper for discussion and to attend this conference. Suggested topic areas include:
1. Strategies for accessible, effective and innovative education;
2. How to exploit technology or hybrid delivery strategies to provide new ways of learning;
3. Pedagogical implications of electronic delivery of education;
4. Quality Assurance in Education;
5. Leveraging technology to deliver professional development opportunities;
6. Technical and Vocational Educational training to achieve access for all, learning opportunities throughout life, and high quality, relevant and effective programs.
This Conference will be of interest to:
· Instructors, teachers, academic faculty and students;
· Administrators, managers and others who are interested in educational technology;
· Government, university, college officials and decision-makers;
· Trainers, private, public institutions and companies;
· Lifelong adult education and professional practitioners;
· Technology experts and policy experts.
ICT-Learn 2008 is a consortium of educators from around the world who are interested in using these technologies to help their countries increase access to quality education for a larger percentage of the population. These educators turn to HDF as an organization through which they can communicate with others like themselves not only with other educators but also with scientists, innovators, researchers, corporations, and foundations.
Given its reputation among educational institutions worldwide, the Human and technology Development Foundation is well-positioned to bring together the kind of educators and experts who are most capable of initiating change and progress when it comes to the role of ICT in educational, social, and economic development in emerging countries.
The official language: English.
File type : Only .doc file formats can be accepted.
Submission : By form submission or by email attachment to : email@example.com
Important dates :
Abstract submission deadline: 1st April 2008
Notification of acceptance: 1st June 2008
Full paper due for review: 1st July 2008
Notification of paper acceptance: 1st August 2008
Accepted and published papers in the ICT-Learn conference will appear in the transactions of the International Journal of Internet Education (IJIE) ISSN 1687-5796
For further information please refer to http://www.distant-learning.net
The Human and technology Development Foundation
Founded in the year 2000, Under supervision of the ministry of social affairs , ministry of communications , ministry of education register in the formal Government News 453. The Human and technology Development Foundation ( http://www.hdf.org.eg/ ) is the largest non-profit organization in the Middle East working in the field of Information Communication Technology. By building unique partnerships between key manufacturers, ICT service providers, media outlets, educational institutions, and students, HDF informs, promotes, and trains to foster a more comprehensive understanding of information technology in the region.