ICELW 2010 – June 9th-11th, 2010
Teachers College, Columbia University
New York, NY
ICELW is an international conference focused specifically on e-learning in the workplace. With researchers and practitioners coming from around the globe–and from both university and business backgrounds–the ICELW community works to improve online learning so that it makes a measurable difference in workplace performance and morale.
By uniting the corporate and academic worlds, ICELW is creating a new synergy–one with the unique capability to realize the vast potential of e-learning in business, industry, and government.
ICELW 2010 will incorporate an increased focus on demonstrations of successful e-learning, and on the application of new research ideas and research studies to practical workplace learning problems.
Call for Presentations, Papers, and Ideas
Deadline: December 15, 2009.
Who Should Present or Participate?
ICELW welcomes anyone with a background or interest in e-learning in the workplace, including researchers, consultants, and corporate trainers, managers, and directors.
ICELW is seeking proposals covering a wide range of topics relating to e-learning in the workplace, including:
- Online training methodologies (simulations, case-based learning, and more)
- Performance support systems
- Just-in-time learning
- Mobile learning
- Collaborative and social learning
- E-learning design
- E-learning usability studies
- Success stories and cases studies
- E-learning experiences in large and small organizations
- Knowledge management
- Strategies for implementing e-learning within an organization
- Authoring tools and Learning Content Management Systems (LCMSs)
- E-learning evaluation
- Studies of e-learning in practice
- E-learning project management
- The use of virtual worlds in e-learning
- Communities of practice
- Other pertinent topics from the ICELW community
The conference plans to use a variety of engaging formats to convey knowledge and show application, such as demonstrations, mini-seminars, case studies, interviews, brainstorming sessions, presentations, panel discussions, and more.
Submissions: If you're interested in presenting at ICELW, please complete and submit the ICELW proposal form, which requires a brief abstract, found here. Please send all completed proposal forms to email@example.com by 6:00 PM Eastern Time on December 15, 2009. Questions or More Information? Visit www.icelw.org for more details or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.