Registration for testing participants has begun for the IHE North America Connectathon, scheduled for January 15-19, 2007 at the Hyatt Regency Chicago, 151 E Wacker Drive. Information and links to the online registration system are available here.
IT Infrastructure Supplements for Trial Implementation and Public Comment
The IHE IT Infrastructure Technical Committee has published the following documents for trial implementation:
* Cross-enterprise Document Media Interchange (XDM)
* Cross-enterprise Document Reliable Interchange (XDR)
* Cross-enterprise Sharing of Scanned Documents (XDS-SD)
* Registry Stored Query Transaction for Cross-Enterprise Document Sharing Profile
The Committee has aslo published the following supplements and white papers for public comment:
* Retrieve Form for Data Capture (RFD) – Comments on this supplement are due by August 31st.
* PIX/PDQ HL7 V3 Supplement – Comments on this supplement are due by September 15th.
* White Paper: Cross Community Information Exchange including Federation of XDS Affinity Domains – Comments on this white paper are due by September 30th.
* White Paper: Cross-Enterprise User Authentication (XUA).