Archive for the 'Standard.Operating.Procedure' Category
- 07.07.12 A: Because You Don’t ROWE Q: Why Can’t Tennessee Innovate? [Update] posted in Big.Data.Science, Cloud.Cluster.HPC.SuperComputing, Collaborative.Work.Environment, Distributed.Digital.Enterprise, Distributed.Education, Health.Over.IP, No.More.Senseless.Geo-Locking, No.Sludge.Zone, Patterns.Practices.Processes, Project.Net-Work, Standard.Operating.Procedure, Technology.Nashville, Telework.Tennessee
- 05.29.12 Juliet A. Santos on ICD-10 posted in HIMSS, MBlog, Medical.Banking.Blogging, Standard.Operating.Procedure
- 05.23.12 Andy Updegrove and A Proposal to Recognize the Special Status of “Civil ICT Standards” posted in Open.Stance, Standard.Operating.Procedure
- 03.29.12 “Interconnected Health 2012” April 2-4, 2012 in Chicago Second Call for Participation [repost] posted in HIMSS, HL7.HSSP.OMG.SOA, Interoparency, Open.Source.Healthcare, Standard.Operating.Procedure
- 03.18.12 Thomas Erl, 5th International SOA, Cloud + Service Technology Symposium posted in Big.Data.Science, Cloud.Cluster.HPC.SuperComputing, Interoparency, SOA.Class.War, Standard.Operating.Procedure
About the archives
Welcome to the archives here at Conmergence. Have a look around.