** Important Dates **
Papers due: January, 15, 2012 Camera ready: April, 15 2012
Notification: March, 15 2012 Conference dates: July, 10-13, 2012
ISPA-12 follows the traditions of previous successful ISPA conferences, ISPA-03 (Aizu, Japan),
ISPA-04 (Hong Kong), ISPA-05 (Nanjing, China), ISPA-06 (Sorrento, Italy), ISPA-07 (Niagara Falls, Canada) and ISPA-08 (Sydney, Australia), ISPA-09 (Chengdu, China), ISPA-10 (Taipei, Taiwan), ISPA-11 (Busan, Korea).
The objective of ISPA 2012 is to provide a forum for scientists and engineers in academia and industry to exchange and discuss their experiences, new ideas, research results, and applications about all aspects of parallel and distributed computing and networking. It will feature session presentations, workshops, tutorials, and keynote speeches. ISPA-12 is sponsored by IEEE Technical Committee on Scalable Computing (TCSC) and IEEE Computer Society.
Topics of interest
* Parallel and Distributed Algorithms, and Applications.
* High-performance scientific and engineering computing.
* Building block processors: FPGA, multicore, GPU, SoC
* Architectures and Virtualization.
* Middleware and tools.
* Network and pervasive computing.
* Performance simulations, measurement, and evaluations.
* Reliability, fault tolerance, and security.
* Database, data mining, and data management.
* Virtualization techniques, tools, and applications.
* Parallel/distributed system architectures.
* Tools/environments for parallel/distributed software development.
* Novel parallel programming paradigms.
* Code generation and optimization.
* Compilers for parallel computers
* Distributed systems and applications.
* Wireless networks, mobile, and pervasive computing.
* Energy management and power optimization.
* Green Computing and Energy-aware computing.
* Grid and cluster computing.
* Cloud systems and services.
* Programming models for Cloud services and applications.
* Internet computing and web services.
* Database applications, data mining, and data management.
* Data intensive applications and Internet-Of-Things.
* IoT and Ubiquitous computing: application scenarios.
* Submissions should not exceed 8 pages in IEEE CS proceedings paper format, including tables and figures.
All paper submissions must represent original and unpublished work. Submission of a paper should be regarded as an undertaking that, should the paper be accepted, at least one of the authors will register for the conference and present the work. Submissions will be conducted electronically on the conference website.
Please, submit workshop proposals (according to the guidelines available at ISPA-12 web site) before Nov, 15, 2011 to Prof. Florin Isaila (florin.isaila [at] uc3m.es) or Avery Ching (aching [at]
ece.northwestern.edu) with the subject “ISPA-12 WORKSHOP PROPOSAL”.
Extended versions of distinguished selected papers accepted and presented in
ISPA 2012, after further revisions, will be published in issues of following
indexed international journals:
– Cluster computing, Springer.
– The Computer Journal, Oxford.
– Int. Journal of Parallel Programming, Springer.
– Personal and Ubiquitous Computing, Springer.
– Computer & Electrical Engineering, Elsevier.